- What is a custom sign? A custom sign is a sign that is a new design we have not already done before. It could also be a design we have but you'd like to change the wording, font, layout, etc. Putting a name or team on an existing personalized sign we have does not count as a custom sign.
- Are custom signs available for workshops? Yes we offer custom signs as long as it is before the deadline we have given the host. We do not offer custom signs for kid's workshops unless it is planned ahead of time by the hostess.
- What size can I get? Our standard sizes are as follows in smooth and pallet:
12x12 12x18 12x24 12x36 12x48
18x18 18x24 18 x 36 24 x 24 24x36
6x18 6x24 8x24 8x36 10x36
14x22 (PALLET Only) 14x14 (PALLET Only)
- How much is a custom sign? Custom signs prices are based on the size of sign plus a custom sign fee. The fee starts at $15 and goes up from there based on the complexity of the design. During the holiday rush (November and December) Custom Fees start at $20 *Discounts do not apply to Custom Design Fees
- How much time do you need to do a custom sign? We like to have as much time as possible. If you are ordering for a private workshop, your host will have the custom order deadline date. For an open, we will let you know if there is time still available to order a custom sign.
- How do I order my custom sign? Contact us first using the form below. Please give us as much info as you can about the sign you are wanting. You can get ideas from our Facebook page, our photo gallery or Pinterest. Once we receive this, we can let you know how to order. If you have a picture of your sign idea, you can upload it using the form or email it to us at email@example.com. We do limit revisions for our custom signs as they can be time consuming so we like to have a good idea of what you are wanting when you order. If you decide to change the style after it has been designed, there will be an additional fee. Custom Signs are nonrefundable.